Engineering Entrance Exams 2020admin | December 6, 2019 | 0 | engineering
Engineering Entrance Exams 2020
Are you willing to make your career in Engineering? Do you know about various Engineering Entrance Exams 2020 through which you can give a shape to your career? If yes then this is the right platform from where you can grab the information in regards to the same.
Engineering is a stream for which 90% of the students show their interest and hence in order to help them out with Engineering Entrance Exams 2020 we have collected the relevant material. Hence if you are also in the search of Engineering Entrance Exams 2020 then stay here and get to know about all the exams which get organized by various universities for the admission of the engineering students. After passing class 12th students get eligible to appear in the Engineering Entrance Exams 2020
After passing class 12th, students get a turning point in their life and the main path of the career needs to be chosen. Suppose if you have chosen the computer science engineering stream then in future you will join the sector Information Technology. In conclusion, you can imagine the worth of the decision and if someone miss the chance to appear in the Engineering Entrance Exams 2020 then the whole year get wasted. In order to avoid all the confusions we are showing a list of all the Engineering Entrance Exams 2020 which will get organized and students can have their plan of action accordingly.
Through the presented content one will come to know about all the upcoming exams of Engineering Entrance Exams 2020 and based on their application could be filed. Here we will discuss about the colleges and universities which organize the entrance exam of 2020 so plan your preparation accordingly.
The entrance exam of engineering gets organized for under gradation and post graduation and here the list of Engineering Entrance Exams 2020 is given for both the patterns individually. Before applying for any entrance exam the aspirants must know about the complete process so that a proper planning could be made by creating a proper syllabus etc.
Under Graduate Engineering Entrance Exams 2020
In order to get admission in an engineering college for the degree of UG, candidate must have class 12th certificate. The eligibility criteria get varied college by college. Hence one needs to do a proper analysis before getting admission in their favorite college.
JEE Main is the first exam that comes to our mind when we talk about top engineering entrance exams in India. This national level exam is one of the most competitive with more than 10 lakh students appearing for it every year. The exam is a gateway for admission to the NITs, IIITs and CFTIs and the first stage of the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) system for admissions to the premier IITs; the second being JEE Advanced. Latest: JEE Main 2020 application form released for January Session. The other exams in the list of top engineering entrance exams in India are BITSAT, SRMJEEE, COMEDK,
VITEEE , etc.
Engineering Entrance Exams
In this competitive world success does not come easy. To grab all the opportunities aspirants apply for more than one Engineering Entrance Exams 2020. In order to direct a right path to them we are presenting list of Engineering Entrance Exams 2020 so that they could have a advanced notice of the same and clashes could be avoided.
Candidates should note that the dates for some of the below-listed engineering exams in India are not yet declared. Thus, the dates for such exams will be updated as and when released by the conducting authority.
Those who are preparing to appear in Engineering Entrance Exams 2020 can apply in these top competitive examinations of engineering and if they could manage to get success in any of the college then their life will be happy and sustained forever.
|S. No||Exam name||Time of Organization|
|1||JEE Main||Gets organized in the month of January and April. One of the toughest exams.|
|2||JEE Advanced||Those who clears the JEE Main, can appear for the advanced in the third week of May|
|3||BITSAT||The exam of BITSAT, organized on the last week of May 2020|
|4||VITEEE||Engineering Entrance Exams 2020 of VITEE will be organized in the 2nd and 3rd week of April.|
|5||SRMJEEE||Another Engineering Entrance Exams 2020 is SRMJEE and is organized in the last week of April.|
|6||COMEDK||The entrance of COMEDK is organized in the Month of May|
|7||KIITEE||KIITEE is organizing the Engineering Entrance Exams 2020 in third week of April|
|8||WBJEE||WBJEE gets organized during the 3rd week of April|
|9||MHTCET||MHTCET will be commencing in the 1st or 2nd week of May|
Details of Engineering Entrance Exams 2020
Above mentioned are the examinations which will get organized every year and same engineering entrance exams will be organized in the year 2020. Students always search to know about the exam pattern, dates, syllabus etc. Up to some extent all engineering entrance exams follow the same approach and there are little bit variations in the syllabus. Below we are mentioning the details of each engineering entrance exam 2020. It helps the aspirants to come out of the zone of confusion and plan your studies in the very same way.
- JEE Main is one of the most known and touch engineering entrance exams and from upcoming year 2020 the engineering entrance exams 2020 will get organized twice. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is responsible for the organization of engineering entrance exam of JEE main. Aspirants work very hard for the exam and hence we wish all of them a good luck for a happy and healthy career.
- The seven zonal IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) along with the JAB that is Joint Admission Board organizes the JEE Advanced exam. The students who have cleared the exam of JEE Main get a chance to appear in the exam of JEE Advanced. The aspirants should keep one thing in mind that aspirants having rank in the range of 2.4 lakhs from JEE Main are eligible to participate in the exam. Engineering entrance exams for JEE Advanced will get organized on 19th May 2020
- Conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani, BITSAT is a computer based test (CBT) conducted annually for admission to Integrated First degree courses like BE, Pharmacy and M.Sc. courses are offered by BITS campuses located at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. BITSAT 2020 will tentatively be held in the third/fourth week of May, 2020.
- Vellore Institute of Technology organizes their engineering entrance exams and lots of students appear in the same every year. The engineering entrance exams 2020 for VITEEE will be held online and interested students can participate for the same based on their interest.
- SRM Institute of Science & Technology conducts SRMJEEE for admissions to BTech programmes offered by its campuses in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Delhi-NCR. SRMJEEE 2020 will be held online across 125 test centres in India and few centres in Middle-east.
- Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED K) conducts COMEDK UGET (Undergraduate Entrance Test), a state-level examination. The exam scores are used for admissions to interested candidates in engineering and medical degree courses offered by colleges/institutes that are affiliated to COMEDK. COMEDK 2020 exam will be held online.
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswarconducts Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE) to offer admissions to candidates to its undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses. KIITEE 2020 will be held at more than 60 test centers spread across various states in the country.
- The exam of WBJEE engineering entrance exams 2020 will get organized on 22nd West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is responsible for the conduction of WBJEE exam for the students who are willing to have their career in the field of Engineering.
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) is conducted by the DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Maharashtra for admissions to first year Engineering and Technology programmes (BE/BTech) and Pharmacy programmes (BPharma/PharmaD) in the state.
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations Board (BCECEB) conducted Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) for admissions to engineering, medical and agricultural courses offered by institutes located in the Bihar. The exam has now been scrapped. From 2019, admissions to engineering programmes in the state is through JEE Main. Click the below links BCECE 2018 related information.
There are some more engineering entrance exams 2020 which will get organized and those who did not get success in the above exams can apply for the exams as listed below
- TS EAMCET
- AP EAMCET
PG Engineering Entrance Exams 2020
Lots of aspirants are there who have completed the under gradation course of engineering from any college and wishing to get best after clearing the PG Engineering Entrance Exams 2020 hence if you are also looking to get knowledge about the PG Engineering Entrance Exams 2020 then keep connected as below we are mentioning the various competitive exams of PG.
If we discuss for eligibility then it gets varied from college to college hence if you are going to apply then check out the piece of information is a very precise manner. After getting satisfied, you should apply for the exam. In general, to get appear in the PG Engineering Entrance Exams 2020 the candidate must have degree of under graduation in engineering from a recognized college or university.
The list of PG Engineering Entrance Exams 2020 as mentioned below:
|Name of the examination|
|· Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|· Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test for B.Tech for M.Tech|
|· Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering|
|· Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test|
|· Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test for M.Tech|
|· Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination M.Tech|
|· Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test|
|· Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test|
|· Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test|
|· Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance|
|· Thapar Institute Of Engineering & Technology Entrance Test|
|· Vellore Institute of Technology Master’s Entrance Exam|
|· West Bengal University of Technology Post Graduate Entrance Test|
Engineering Entrance Exams: SUS Group of Colleges
Apart from that SUS Group of Colleges is one of the leading engineering college in Punjab and providing all professional courses of graduation and post graduation. Hence students can apply for the college after passing class 12th. The institutions are delivering best results since the foundation and settled the career of lots of students.
All those aspirants who are preparing to have a professional career in engineering and preparing for engineering entrance exams 2020 can get a golden opportunity from Universal group of institution where the below mentioned streams of engineering are being offered
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Apart from that the college is equally best and recognized for the course of post graduation in engineering and hence students who are looking for master’s degree in engineering can consider Universal Group of institution and plan for their engineering entrance exams 2020
Further, SUS Group of Colleges is having the best infrastructure and a well maintained facilitation to maintain the daily life of the students. Apart from that the college is one of the best platform from where students will get a chance to participate in various events to bring their confidence and showcase their talent of arts, sports etc.
Eligibility to get admission in UG engineering entrance exams 2020 in SUS Group of Colleges
If you are willing to get admission in SUS Group of Colleges in the year 2020 then you must have class 12th passed with 50% marks from recognized board or university.
Eligibility to get admission in Post Graduation engineering entrance exam 2020 in SUS Group of Colleges
Aspirants, who are willing for PG course, must have degree of under graduation from the well recognized engineering college.
How to get admission through engineering entrance exams 2020 in SUS Group of Colleges
- Click on the website of the college and check out the details of the course for which you are interested
- Check out eligibility criteria
- If all is fine then fill the form by choosing the preferred course and stream
- The team of SUS Group of Colleges will take the process forwards